Terms and conditions
This page tells you the terms and conditions on which you may use this website (‘the site’). Please read them carefully before use. By using the site, you accept in full the terms and conditions and agree to obey them. If you don't accept them, please don't use the site.
www.columbans.co.uk is operated by The Society of St. Columban for Foreign Missions (Columban Missionaries Britain), a UK registered charity in England and Wales (number 221594) and in Scotland (SCO38948). Our registered office is at: St. Columban’s, Widney Manor Road, Solihull, West Midlands B93 9AB. Our VAT number is: 111965971.
The term ‘Columbans Missionaries Britain’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the site.
Use of this site is provided by the Columban Missionaries Britain subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the website by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Columban Missionaries Britain are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will we be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Links from our site to other websites are for information only. We take no responsibility for the content of external websites.
- We frequently make changes to the site to ensure it is up-to-date and functioning well. However, we do not warrant that such functions and material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other technologically harmful or damaging material, or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the site. This includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics, and in any of the material posted on it. They are protected by copyright. You are allowed to print one copy and download extracts of any page on the site for your personal reference, but not for commercial use without a licence from us. You must not alter anything, or use any illustrations, video, audio or photographs separately from the text that goes with them.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- The Columban Missionaries Britain reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
Dated: Tuesday 6th October 2020